Perfectly Sprinkled takes everyday ordinary recipes and makes them extraordinary.
Hi everyone! My name is Karissa Krishart and I currently live in Erie, PA. By the way, I really love to bake!
I wasn’t always addicted to baking. Before I stepped foot in the kitchen I actually really had no idea what I was doing. When I “baked” it was something that came from a box or a freezer. Since then I’ve taught myself more than I thought I would ever know. I’ve read more books than I can count, watched more cooking shows than I can remember, and I’ve baked and developed so many of my own recipes.
Some fun facts about myself:
- I renew my library books the maximum about of times before I return them. I’m not a slow reader. I just look at them over and over again.
- This is actually my second blog. I run another one called Sweet as a Cookie.
- I have a wish list on Amazon dedicated to books on cooking and baking.
- I read murder mystery books that have something to do with food.
- My kitchen is currently being remodeled.
- I am twenty-two years old.
- I love children and I plan on having at least 3 myself.
- I love watching Grey’s Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars. They’re both so addicting!
- I’m pretty crafty. I love to create things from scratch.
- Bath & Body Works Candles are my jam!
- I have two spoiled little kitties named Burger and Rambo.
- I’ve been with my current boyfriend for over 5 years now.
- I went to college and studied Forensic Accounting.
- Watermelon is my favorite fruit.
- I love binge watching TV shows on Netflix. Who doesn’t?
- I love fishing but I will not touch the fish.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love getting mail. Write me! 🙂
PO BOX 8773
Erie PA, 16506